Women United Summit
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for the WOMEN UNITED SUMMIT in Cincinnati, Ohio from October 18-20!
The Women United Summit convenes, connects and celebrates dynamic business and community leaders who are committed to igniting the power of women to advance the common good. The 2017 Summit will be held October 18 through 20, 2017 in Cincinnati, Ohio, and gets underway with our opening reception on October 17.
Through breakout sessions and networking opportunities, attendees will develop and exchange ideas and experiences that impact their lives professionally and personally. The Summit will allow for an exchange of best practices on how to establish, grow and increase the impact of United Way women's leadership groups and the WOMEN UNITED movement. We will focus on key strategies of resource development, advocacy and leadership. Attendees will be a part of promoting the incredible power of women leading community change.
WOMEN UNITED, launched in 2017 by United Way, is a global, growing force of 70,000+ women dedicated to creating a world of opportunity – for everyone. The Women United Summit, spearheaded by the Women United Global Leadership Council, a diverse group of women leaders focused on mobilizing the power of women to fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every community.
Registration is now open! Don't forget that registering before September 26 - the last date our early registration rate is available - ensures you the best rate possible! The registration fee for the Summit is $595 prior to September 26 or $695 after that date. During the registration process, you will receive a link to make your hotel reservation directly with the hotel.
WOMEN UNITED VOLUNTEERS AND DONORS: Click this link to register.
SCHEDULE AND PROGRAM GUIDE
For your planning purposes, the schedule of events is available below Plan to arrive the evening of October 17; programming will begin the morning of October 18. The closing session will conclude by 11:45 a.m. on Friday, October 20.
To view as a PDF or download, please WomenUnitedSummit_ProgramAtAGlance_071217.pdf
Special thanks to our hosts from the United Way of Greater Cincinnati!
Founded in 1790, Cincinnati has become a world-class destination, perfect for the history buff, the arts enthusiast and the sports fan alike. Check out all that the Cincinnati USA Convention and Visitors Bureau has to say about this evolving city.
- The first city to establish a weather bureau (in 1869), Cincinnati temperatures today range from 45 to 67 degrees F (or 8 to 19 Celsius) in October.
- If you're flying into CVG (the closest airport to downtown Cincinnati), you'll be landing in Kentucky and you may drive through part of Indiana before you get into Ohio. Check three states off your bucket list on one trip! (CVG's official name is the Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport.)
- Cincinnati USA is home to nine Fortune 500 companies and 2 Fortune 100 companies.
- Schedule time for chili! Cincinnati-Style Chili is definitely a "must do" if you've never been to the area. Check out Skyline Chili or Goldstar Chili or one of the 140+ Cincinnati chili restaurants to try this Mediterranean-inspired, have-it-your-way, hearty meal. Cincinnatians eat more than 2 million pounds of chili each year topped by 850,000 pounds of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Graeter's ice cream, founded in 1870, is a Cincinnati tradition and is still run by the family, faithfully using the over 100-year-old old recipes and methods of production.
- Get familiar with the the town. OTR (Over-the-Rhine) is one of the five most entertaining areas of Cincinnati.
The Summit will be hosted at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza in downtown Cincinnati.
Hotel address: 35 W 5th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
To make your hotel reservation, please click here.
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is located 12 miles from the hotel (16 minutes). Airport address: 3087 Terminal Dr, Hebron, KY 41048
To view a list of ground transportation options to the hotel from this airport, please click here.
For questions, please contact Kassaundra Escalera, Director, Women Engagement.
United Way is exceptionally grateful to our PRESENTING SPONSOR Familywize, whose dedicated partnership with local United Ways and continued support of our mission is remarkable.
|Charlotte R. Schmidlapp Fund, Fifth Third Bank, Trustee|
Sponsorships are available for the Women United Summit. View the full prospectus and opportunities here. 2017 WLS Sponsorship Prospectus.pdf
Please contact us if you'd like more information on customized partnership plans or our standard packages.
The due date for program recognition is Friday, August 4.