Donor-Centered Development: United Way Fundraising 101
Introducing the newest course in the United Way learning portfolio: DONOR-CENTERED DEVELOPMENT: UNITED WAY FUNDRAISING 101. This brand new, custom-crafted program, was designed to familiarize fundraising professionals with the strategic approach to United Way fundraising. Created in collaboration with highly-successful local United Way resource development leaders and the Indiana University, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, a long and generous supporter of United Way. This 2.5-day course clearly defines impact as our business and the donor as our customer, a perspective critical to delivering a world-class donor relationship.
Covering topics such as:
- Make New Friends: Expanding Growth within Key Market Segments
- Campaign Victors: Identifying and Leveraging Internal Champions
- The 411 on Donors: Gathering, Analyzing and Using Data
- Find ‘Em and Keep ‘Em: Acquire & Retain Donors
- Who We Are: The United Way Value Proposition
Donor-Centered Development: UW Fundraising 101 provides a blueprint for increasing your United Way’s capacity. Whether new to fundraising or just starting with resource development in the United Way Network, Donor-Centered Development: UW Fundraising 101 will give you a firm foundation to build your United Way fundraising footprint!
DATES AND LOCATIONS
Standard registration rate is $645; early registration is $545. Please visit the registration links below for specific information regarding the program of your choice.
- March 28-30 in Newark, NJ COMPLETED
- May 23-25 in Alexandria, VA
- May 23-25 in Los Angeles, CA
- June 13-15 in San Diego, CA
- July 11 - 13 in Hartford, CT
- June 19-21 in Jacksonville, FL
BRINGING 3 OR MORE STAFF FROM YOUR UNITED WAY? Discounts of $50 per person are available for this first year of Donor-Centered Development. Please email email@example.com to request your special discount code!