THE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED UNITED WAY IMPACT EXCHANGE IS SOLD OUT! FOR 2017!
The Impact Exchange brings together Impact staff from across the United Way network and, for the first time, invites resource development professionals to join the conversation, further developing the synergy between impact and RD. We are excited to announce that the Impact Exchange and the Fundraising for Impact Summit will be held in collaboration in Phoenix, Arizona. Connecting impact and revenue in a virtuous cycle gives your United Way the best opportunity to extend the reach of both efforts, ensuring maximum benefit to the communities you serve.
Registering for both FFIS and IE? Click here to view learning sessions.
The first day of the Impact Exchange includes learning content specifically designed to connect community impact’s work with resource development’s goals. Using the Global Results Framework, we will demonstrate how our network reports impact results across geographies – locally, nationally and globally. The second day of the program will intersect with the morning and early afternoon of the Fundraising for Impact Summit – allowing for in-depth conversations and learning exchanges with resource development professionals.
LOCATION AND DATES
The Impact Exchange will be held on February 6 & 7, 2017, at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliff Resort in Phoenix, Arizona.
Our host hotel, Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliff Resort, has reached capacity and cannot accommodate any additional reservations. If you are in need of a hotel room for Impact Exchange and/or Fundraising for Impact Summit, please consider:
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
7677 North 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Phone: (602) 997-2626
The Fundraising for Impact Summit will be held from February 7-9, 2017 in the same location. Your registration for the Impact Exchange includes the morning sessions on February 7. Discounts are available for those who wish to attend the full Fundraising for Impact Summit and the Impact Exchange.
WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY! At this time, we are unable to accommodate any additional registrations. Click here for information on our wait list..
The registration fee is $425.00 USD after Friday, January 20. (Add $870.00 USD for to register for BOTH the Impact Exchange and the Fundraising for Impact Summit.)
PLEASE NOTE: A one-time grant provided to United Way Worldwide has allowed us to offer a lower registration fee for Impact Exchange in 2017.
Registration cancellations requests must be in writing and postmarked no later than January 20, 2017. If you upgraded or added on to your registration, there is a cancellation fee of $100 per event for cancellations made on or prior to January 17, 2017. After January 20, the registration fees are non-refundable. Cancellation requests must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final Impact Exchange program is now available!
- Registration: 3-6 p.m.
- The Kick Off - Super Bowl Viewing: 3:30-80 p.m.
- Breakfast & Opening Remarks: 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Beyond Allocations: Leveraging United Way Assets to Drive Impact and Revenue: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- State Of United Way: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Networking Break: 12-12:30 p.m.
- Lunch & General Session, United Way Business Model Toolkit: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Networking Break:1:30-2:00 p.m.
- Race, Equity and Inclusion plus Build Your Equity GPS: 2-2:45 p.m.
- The Power of "&": The United Way: 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Break: 3:30-3:45 p.m.
- Build Your Equity GPS (continued): 3:45-5 p.m.
- Closing Remarks: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Networking Reception: 6-7 p.m.
- Breakfast & Opening General Session: 8:30-10 a.m.
- Networking Break: 10-10:15 a.m.
- Learning Sessions: 10:15-11:45 a.m.
- Lunch & General Session: 12:00-2:00 p.m.
- Conclusion of Impact Exchange
FUNDRAISING FOR IMPACT LEARNING SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE! Click here to view learning sessions.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Our host hotel, Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliff Resort, has reached capacity and cannot accommodate any additional reservations. If you are in need of a hotel room for Impact Exchange and/or Fundraising for Impact Summit, the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort does have rooms available. Online Reservations
SUPERSHUTTLE: A special United Way discount is available for those traveling between Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliff Resorts. Click here to receive the discount code.
PHOENIX PHUN PHACTS (courtesy of Visit Phoenix):
- Phoenix's elevation is 1,117 feet.
- Phoenix has an average annual rainfall of 8.04 inches, an average temperature of 75.05 degrees and an annual high temperature of 86.7 degrees. The average high temperature in winter is 67 degrees. (February weather is delightful!)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, dubbed America's Friendliest Airport, is a hub for two major low-fare carriers (US Airways and Southwest Airlines).
- Phoenix is one of the few U.S. cities with franchises in all four major professional sports leagues: Phoenix Suns (NBA), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), Arizona Cardinals (NFL) and Arizona Coyotes (NHL).
- University of Phoenix Stadium, home of Super Bowl XLII and Super Bowl XLIX, features both a retractable fabric roof and a roll-out grass field.
- Greater Phoenix is the corporate headquarters of four Fortune 500 companies: Freeport-McMoRan, Avnet, Republic Services, and Insight Enterprises.
- There are six lakes within a 75-minute drive of Phoenix.
- Arizona is home to 22 American Indian tribes.
Flex credits are available to use for the Impact Exchange for the following items:
- Registration fees (volunteers qualify if a United Way staff person is attending the same learning opportunity or conference)
- Some travel costs such as airfare, rental car, or mileage (only one form of travel reimbursement, rental car, mileage, or airfare is allowed with a maximum of $500 per trip)
- Daily per diem – a combination of the hotel room rate, plus taxes and any meal not included during a learning opportunity
Please click here to access your United Way flexible credit balance. If you choose to use Flex Credits to pay for this event, when you get to the payment screen while registering, choose “Flex Credits” from the drop-down payment box. You will need to enter your organization number in the box provided if you choose the flex credit payment option.
All travel reimbursement from flex credits is submitted and processed after the event is over. Each registrant will receive an online travel reimbursement form within 5 business days of the program completion. Once this form is sent, it must be completed within 10 business days, after which further reimbursements cannot be processed. You do not need to keep your receipts to fill out this form, though we do encourage you to keep them for your records.
Should you have any questions related to the summit, please contact Stephanie Chin, Manager, Economic Mobility & Education, at email@example.com.
Sponsorship at the Impact Exchange allows access to over 1,800 United Ways who are providing measurable impact in the communities they serve. Click here to view sponsorship opportunities.
Special thanks to our friends at Valley of the Sun United Way for their hospitality and insight during our planning process.
MOBILE APP SPONSOR