Future Conferences and Events
We offer many conferences and events throughout the year to help you train, develop, motivate and inspire your staff. Our annual conference, the United Way Community Leaders Conference, offers executive, volunteer, staff and partner leadership a convening designed to celebrate, innovate and network among like-minded peers working across communities worldwide. There are conferences designed for professional development and local and regional offerings to help offset travel costs. These are open to all, but primarily targeted for United Way staff.
The vast majority of our conferences and events are approved for flex credit use and provide excellent opportunities for staff and relationship development.
2017 CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
For your convenience, we've included here regionally-hosted United Way conferences (if approved for flexible credits) with the link to the event information.
- Impact Exchange: February 6-7, 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fundraising for Impact Summit: February 7-9, 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Great Rivers Conference: February 28 - March 3 in Green Bay, Wisconsin (REGIONAL PROGRAM)
- Million Dollar Roundtable/Tocqueville Leader's Summit: March 29-31 in Colorado Springs, CO
- International 2-1-1 Leadership Summit: May 9, 2017 in Orlando, Florida
- United Way Community Leaders Conference: May 10-12, 2017 in Orlando, Florida
- Southern States Summit: May 30 - June 2, 2017 in Myrtle Beach, SC (REGIONAL PROGRAM)
- United Way Centraide Conference: May 31 - June 2, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario
- Advocacy Forum and Capitol Hill Day: June 13-15, 2017 in Alexandria, Virginia
- Western Regional Conference: July 18-21, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV (REGIONAL PROGRAM)
- United Way-Labor Partnership Conference: August 15-17, 2017 in Portland, Oregon
- Roundtable on Philanthropy: September 27-29, 2017 in Bucharest, Romania [Please note that this program is hosted by the United Way Worldwide Leadership Council and designed exclusively for donors. United Way staff should contact Kathy Parker for more information.]
- Finance, Talent and Technology Management Forum: October 2-4, 2017 in Dallas, Texas
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
- Women United Summit: October 18-20, 2017 in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Strategic Volunteer Engagement Summit: November 6-7, 2017 in Alexandria, Virginia
2018 CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
- United Way New Presidents Forum: January 9-11, 2018 - Alexandria, Virginia
- Fundraising for Impact Summit: February 27-March 1, 2018 - Houston, Texas
- United Way-Labor Partnership Conference: July 1-August 2, 2018 - Houston, Texas
- Finance, Talent and Technology Management Forum: October 29-31, 2018 - Houston, Texas
2019 CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
- United Way New Presidents Forum: January 8-10, 2019 in Alexandria, Virginia
Coming together as a network to learn, engage and rejuvenate is an essential part of United Way’s collective impact work. Annual conferences allow for the sharing of best practices through a multitude of formal and informal opportunities that strengthen the network. Together, these learning solutions and events provide the opportunity for United Ways and their partners to transform lives and communities, and inspire people to give, advocate and volunteer.
Is your organization interested in sponsoring and/or exhibiting at an upcoming United Way event? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to view all 2017 sponsorship opportunities.